Friday, November 14, 2008

The highlight for today was dim sum buffet at Yum Cha Restaurant in Chinatown. 5 of us were there, Raph, Glenn, Ben, Emman, and me.We called for 58 plates in all! 10 longs of xiao long baos were ordered at a go. And...at that time Emman was in the TOILET! -.- Hahaha we finished it up in less than 10 minutes?
The waiter was shocked when we ordered 5 baskets of siew mai after the 10 baskets of xiao long bao. "5 baskets, means 15 siew mais.." said the waiter in Mandarin. We went "Eh...yeah. :)"
It was really some killer buffet. All of us were bloated at the end of it man. So bloated. I tried to follow and eat whatever Raph ate, but unfortunately, I died at plate 51. Size does matter afterall :/ I'll try again, in time to come, when I would like to have ANOTHER buffet. Even Raph rejected food at the last part :p o wells, it was some experience.
I can go on a fasting spree for a couple of days. Hmmm...

After that my friends accompanied me to Queensway to get my boots. My, thank God they did. I would have to pay $79 if not for the lobang from Emmanuel. $56 instead. :)
Christopher Lye blogged at 9:32 PM
Change your world
to change the world.