
Friday
Friday oh Friday... IT CAME!! Haha! The morning was spent in school RECEIVING RESULTS! Yeah, I got what I got. I was left with no option, only to drop Econs. Hmmm... Looking on the bright side of things, I don't have to do H2 Econs Holiday Homework! :D Hee.
Just Thursday, I caught a glimpse of the new Burger King burgers. They are called the BK Stackers and I wanted to try one of those. Rich and I went to Compass Point thereafter.
Here it is! The BK Quad Stacker's called "Ballsy" by the way. xD

Not that bad actually, but in future, I'd rather go for 2 Double Whoppers rather than that. Hm. More filling.
Rich came over and we tried figuring out Wu Ding on guitar. Lol, guess it's time for me to learn how to sing Chinese songs for the Kbox. :p
Raph, Joel and I got a Ballsy for dinner too and we sure crapped a lot. LOL
AMPLIFY FRIDAY 7 November 2008
The speaker was Father William Goh and I tell you, his talk was damn chim @.@ But really worth the while. :)
While walking down the pavement to Starbucks or something down the street, we talked, and walked, and talked. Everyone was moving around, talking to each other and, yeah, walking. Then...............hehe, as -Friend-, Raphael and I were walking together..........
I asked -Friend-, "Hey, how's Clayton?"
-Friend-'s reaction wasn't any drastic, just looking around I think and he didn't reply to my question.
I asked -Friend-, "Do you know who is Clayton?"
-Friend- didn't response to that still.
Raph was kinda puzzled I guess? o.O He wanted to laugh, but did not know whether to laugh or not. Lol.
Raph said "Do you know who he is?"
"O......... ... ... ...", was my reply.
I knew something was wrong. -Friend- seemed like someone who knew Clayton...... o.O
-Friend-..........................................................................................was Clayton.
Whoops, my bad.
We really had a good laugh then :D LOL!
THIS Friday will be remembered for life!!
HAHA!
Saturday
Swimming! The sun was out for once. :D Saw Felicia Lim there and my secondary school teacher. It was yet another great morning. :)
I screened "L change the world" for the first time in my grandparents' house. Haha, like Deathnote 1 and 2, it's just as awesome.
"No matter how gifted one may be, he alone cannot change the world."
Sunday
Frustrated. I am getting my boots by this week. Cannot stand it anymore. Urgh... We had a good time bonding and kickin'. It's 20 more days to ABC.
Stand up
Whenever you fall.
Run.
As fast as you can.