
Thursday, November 13, 2008

I was awake at 6.30am doing meeting agenda and collation of stuff.
Well, Exco meeting was fruitful today! :) Had to carry on with the majority who can make it. We had it at Toa Payoh. Some place which brings back lots of memories... Anyway, it was more of an informal session of discussion and gathering. Ate Mega Mac griddles during the meeting. Heh.
Yup, I talked and talked and talked... I really sounded naggy man. Ah well, that's what I have to do whether people like it or not- talk. :D
Finally, I hope the club can be positively impacted by each other. That's all we have, and who we have.
So I decided to head home instead of going to Safra to train. Man, I didn't know talking required so much energy...
Had some chat with "T.T." on msn in the afternoon too. "Sunday babe." Lol.
Hmm just when I was about to take a nap, I received a sms from an unknown number.
Unknown: You're damn hot
Me: (thinking...)
Unknown: I love you! Can you be my gay partner?
Me: (O.O i'm not gay)
Unknown: Why you not replying me? Please christopher! I love your 'soceer' boots. They can slide man! Should we get a couple boots?
Me: LOL! U shallow creature. xD
Me: And......... U muz b Melissa. xD
Unknown: We live in tiong bahru. Come visit us! We love you alot chris lye! OMG! We look and admire your picture every night! Especially pictures of you playing soccer! :)
Me: (hahahaha, lame -.-)
Me: HAHA! Too bad I dun live tt far :p whoops. Sorry ppl!! Singapore's... kinda big 4 me.
Unknown: Oh man! How sad! Okay you really dont know who we are?
Me: Of course I do! If u knw me, hw wil I nt knw who u r?? 8) hehehe.. Martina's typing, Chelsea's around to tell her stuff too.
Me: Erh....tt should be d order. Hahaha, perhaps d other way round :D
Me: N maybe, juz mayb, Martin was or is around
Unknown: HAHAHA eh you asss! Haha chelsea here la. Martina was here. But she left. Anyway joke joke la. I heard you smsed my phone!!!
Me: Hahaha! I knew tt! :p woohoo. Nxt tym, my turn. yupps I smsed 2 ask if fri stil on or nt? cuz fri aft hav raph's dim sum buffet. Haha bt I guess its off alrdy isnt it? Lol, chels/martina show closed dwn
Unknown: Chelsea is not here cos tis my phone she go home liao
Me: oo......okays. Bye chels! Bye ppl! :D
Unknown: Bb
Lol funny people. If I wasn't that tired maybe I'd just play around for the fun of it. -.- Immediately after "Bb" I slept all the way till 8+.
-------------------------------
The night wasn't as good. Everyone was so tired when we were having prayer. Somehow I felt like it didn't work as effectively as before. Not all family members were attentive, most of them were sleeping...
Hmm. But I am so glad that I have a family who adopts this habit of praying together almost every night.. Though I wish they'd really be there for me if I needed someone to talk to.
-------------------------------------
A few days back, I was talking to my friend on msn. She said that the only true love she has found so far was God himself. I guess it goes the same for me too.
God has always loved us when we are in whatever state of life. Be it messed up, perplexed, sorrowful, grief, elated, jubilious, angry, vexed, etc. We cannot give the same love that God gave us but we can love as he did, for we were made in his image and likeness. How much better this world would be if there were more people who make that little effort to love like he did.
If everyone cared a little more...


