
Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This was what Joel and I had: 
Cornetto Macflurry! Wooooooh.
I'm left with nothing now. Well, almost.
It's quite unimaginable how a "YEAH" can do so much.
Even on the bus. xD
Today
Training seemed endless!! The turn-up was quite low today. But overall, it has always been enjoyable :) Had a men-talk with some of my fellow shooters- Aaron, Hutt Shun, Chun Yong, Jon, and Rich. I think we're all set for the training camp!! WAHAHA! Come to think of it, we were kinda planning for a "Prank-camp" or a "Haunted house journey". Hehehe.. Let's see who'd be coming in! :D We will make it a memorable experience for us, as well as the J1s.
Exco meeting is tomorrow, we'll finalise on things and have a direction to head towards.
"A club we are named, a club we will live by". That's what I believe in for CJ Shooting Club.
Church was where I was at 4. Mass practices for Confirmation Mass and Weekday Masses. I'd better get working on those rosters.
-----------------------------------
There's a story I'd like to tell.
Here's how it goes:
Once, there was a boy, his name was Cobbie. He had a brother named Alec. Both their lives were complicated by poverty. They lived in the streets and were beggars. The only source of hope for them to survive, was the sympathy from compassionate people who walk pass them.
Alec once had a piece of meat, but a thief took it away from him, leaving him with nothing. Cobbie had scraps of food, but that was not enough to fill the immense hunger.
One day, as the boys were walking down the street, the Sun scorched down on the already parched Earth, amplifying the void they both felt in their stomachs.
*Shines*
Something caught their attention. That something reflected the blinding golden rays into their dark black eyes. It was a silver pot! What could there be inside it?? Was there food inside?
HEY! Who cared where that silver pot and the steak came from! It was RIGHT THERE before their eyes!! That was simply salvation to them! There was NOTHING they could think of. Seriously, nothing. You could even say that they have turned a little barbaric, salivating over that piece of steak.
At this very moment, thoughts struck Alec like a lightning bolt. "If I take that piece of succulent and tender meat by myself, my brother would be left with nothing. If I share it with him, we will still grow hungry in a few hours time. Neither of us will last throughout the day like this."
But Alec was happy.
"He is my brother afterall."
-------------------------------
Seems like what I've been talking about these few days was just food and more food huh.


