Photobucket

Monday, November 17, 2008



Last Minute Packing



Yesterday


I was happy to have served the 11am Confirmation Mass :) This year, it was me to hold the Holy Oil. There were 107 confirmants on the list! So I stood beside His Grace (Arch-Bishop) throughout, waiting for him to annoint the confirmants.


HALF-WAY THROUGH.


There were 2 jokers who wanted to distract me and make me laugh or something -.- hahaha I'll not say who.


Took pictures with Joel and friends, didn't have the chance to take with Ber though.


Well for me, it's been 2 years since I've been confirmed. I felt like I was there once again, being confirmed. I can still remember how it was like that day and that moement. I could feel something new in me, but I did not know what it was. It was not any strong feeling.


Hmm. Imagine a seed being planted. Yea something along that line.


2 years. Little by little, I know and am sure that I have grown in faith. :) Family, friends, and above all, God, have always stood by me.


To the best, Joel Jonas Tan Ngee:

"Yo dude, it's been a great time with you all this while too. Recalling the days when we had all those fun has always drawn smiles. Like paper aeroplanes, soccer while waiting for bus, etc etc. So many things, of which I could not have done alone.

If closeness to God can be measured, in many ways seen or unseen, I believe we have brought each other steps closer to God. You're on the right track man.

Finally, 5366.

Worry looks around, but faith looks up.

Thanks Joel :)"







HAPPY CONFIRMATION to all my CPL 3 Friends! :D May God bless you all always!




-----------------------------

AHA! I've got my new boots and there would be no sliding anymore! I think soccer was slack today, not everyone could play for long. Nevertheless, I was amazed by how prayers worked miracles. The sky from gloomy grey turned into bright blue in just about 5-10 minutes. Like almost instantly. We saw lightning and heard thunder initially, but all calmed down after that. Amazing.

-------------------------------------



Today

Yuppp! That's what I'd be doing for the NEXT 5 DAYS :D I'm all set for fun, adventure, and a whole new learning experience.

I'm doing last minute packing for the trip man. Yeah, this, don't follow. I should have gotten the stuff earlier. Gah. I now realised that I do not have solid fuel and cotton twine. Haha, I'm really going without food. Buffet reserves.

8.30am at Punggol Jetty, 6.30am to be wide awake.

Ah.. I'm really tired right now but I've got much to say still. Hmmm.. Yesterday was also a late night for me. I knocked out at 4.30am after tidying documents up...

Stoopid eye-bags.




It's going to be a long, but beautiful day ahead for me :) 5 days OBS, here I come!!



Christopher Lye blogged at 12:56 AM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible