Photobucket

Saturday, November 15, 2008



Madagascar- Escape 2 Africa



It's been quite a while since I've caught a such a show with my siblings. :) Today was with my two younger sisters. Madagascar 2 was cool. It did speak much about friendship and fame...


And yeah, the song got into my head as well: "I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it. We like to, MOVE IT!" Haha


-----------------------------



I didn't expect S.A.L.T. Anniversary to turn out the way it did. I thought there'd be some P & W and sharing sessions. Haha but a pleasant surprise it was! They had dancing and acts, lots of singing too. Maybe I'll join them next year.


I've been S.A.L.T. for a couple of years already but yeah you know, the inactive kind. It had always been around giving me many opportunities to interact and get to know wonderful people.


But I felt like there were too many cliques and it was quite hard to join them all of the sudden. I thought that if I went, I wouldn't know who I could talk to comfortably, well at least for a start. I felt quite left out some times too.


I guess the first incident that brought me closer to S.A.L.T. was getting to know my Shooting Club senior, Andrew. After a bit of persuasion, I joined the music ministry. From then on, things have changed over time :) not forgetting the many times Glenn/Emman invited me to play soccer which I couldn't join them last time. Had quite a lot of restrictions and studies...

Hmmm...

To see someone having little or no one to talk to, I'd empathize. With what I can do, as far as possible, I will not leave people out.


Break the ice and reach out to someone lonely today! :)



All it takes is an open mind and a warm heart to drive winter away...


This was the finale song. Enjoy! :D



To be with you - Mr.Big

Christopher Lye blogged at 6:09 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible