
Sunday, November 23, 2008
I felt tired today while playing soccer. OBS attributed to most of that feeling I guess. The way I played wasn’t like before, had draggy feet instead. Hmmm. Surprisingly everyone else also felt somewhat tired too or ‘sian-ed’. The sky looked like it couldn’t take any compromise to stop raining cos the rain came down in torrents shortly after the slight shower. Punggol CC was the same- showers with thunder. And lightning :(
We took some shelter in the void deck and chatted a bit. My goodness, they thought that i have a girlfriend called ‘Melissa’. YEAH, YEAH. Hahaha -.- had to leave a while later and walked to church to get the wedding mass dates. I reached compass point at 7 and bought some hotdogs, 2 from polar, 1 from Mos Burger. I was accompanied by my mum to settle the contact lenses too.
Today was quite quiet.


