Photobucket

Thursday, November 06, 2008



Phantasmagoric images of you


Friendship takes two to maintain, but one to initiate and the other to accept. It has and had nothing to do with my pride. I just needed to find my own boundaries, somewhere where I can say "I am safe". Taking a step forward may just mean self victimisation for me. It is not a matter of cowardice, but how much I love myself. The last words written in your eyes were "The End", to everything...


What did mine tell you? When the refractive index of eyes seem to have increased, that is it. That was how I felt.


I became more reserved than before. I am, because it is difficult to trust. I don't shut my doors to trusting you, but what can you do yourself to prove that you want me to trust you..?


Trust is hard to gain, and easy to lose.


Were the dreams that I had just merely phantasmagoric images of you? What defines the lines of fantasy and reality..?


I guess it's choice.



The choice to make dreams real.



You know something?

.

.

.

.


You are beautiful.


And you have always been... But perhaps, have not learnt to recognise and appreciate the beauty of others, not fully as yet.


It's alright. I forgive you.


Recently, my friend and I talked on a bus while heading home. He shares the same sentiments with me, like some of my other friends as well.


The million-dollar question popped was, "How far are you willing to go for that special someone if he/she has become your boy/girlfriend?"


I don't give multiple choice options.


What is your answer..?



to be continued...

Christopher Lye blogged at 1:31 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible