Photobucket

Friday, November 28, 2008



Tick-tock



Today


Today was quite a fulfilling day accomplishing much of altar server's stuff. I think I could get it a step closer to it being organised. Hmmm...it took a bit of time.

Just another 32 hours more before my flight to Guangxi, China. But before that, it would be 8 hours to Arch-Bishop Cup! An early morning it would be for me, starting at 6am. We've gotta do this right. Senior team has no substitutes. I have made my commitment to give 200%. I'm going to run faster than I would usually do.


Maybe it is time to fly like time. Faster with every tick-tock.


-----------------------------------------


Yesterday


I had movie-night with my family. The movie was.... 200 Pounds Beauty! :D

It widened my scope of what it is of this world.


To those who have watched the show, this is the catch:

What if everyone of this world was blind?

No one would see each other's looks. Mirrors would be rendered useless because no one would care about their appearance.
I will just keep this short for all to ponder about it first.


The irony?


Our eyes are the very tools of our anopsia to true beauty.



Think about that.

Christopher Lye blogged at 9:32 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible