Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I had a great time yesterday swimming with Joel, Rich & Qianyi. Swimming really gives my body a full massage. Shiok :)
Later.
Jalan Kayu's Roti Prata... Mmmmm... Heard of that before? Well... when we went there, we had 2 choices of prata stalls to settle at. One: The Best Prata in Singapore. Or two: The not-so-best-but-taste-nicer-than-the-former-prata. o.O supposedly. Hahaha!
Choice 2.
I couldn't whack so much because of shooting today :/ On my dinner plate were 4 egg prata, a shared portion of $12 stingray and 7 satays. Goodbye $9~~ Indeed tasty, but urgh...I gotta watch my spending.
A brand new day, and a brand new start for me and my training programme. Nationals have been brought forward to April, some even said March. o.O hmmm... The little time to train shall not be a limiting factor for me. It is what I do with my time that determines my success.
It has been about 3 months of not touching the air machine. Well well...let's see... I shot 50 shots today. The grouping's somewhat still there, but I guess the back muscle's not :/ I kept shaking! Relatively more than my previous times without my 'baby'- my suit xD It's still in the locker, very well behaved, and waiting for me.
Really, this year end holiday is just crammed with activies. OBS, Guangxi trip, YISS, Batam OCIP, school training, SAFRA training...etc.
With CCA planning done, my next location shall be...
THE POOL!
again. :D
Christopher Lye blogged at 4:58 PM
Change your world
to change the world.