Photobucket

Monday, December 08, 2008



Arch-Bishop Cup 2008


29 November 2008, Saturday

The sun was at it's best potential today as it beat down on us like nobody's business! Tssssss......... I just couldn't run as fast as I would with the heat. There was too much confusion as well. Usually I'd play forward and not mid. I had to run up and down. But I guess it also goes for the rest of SAAS. I'm sure we did our best that day and that's what we should be proud of. :) We won the first match against Holy Family but lost the second one to OLPS. Thank God we were all safe and sound nevertheless.

The birds in the sky seemed to be acting strangely... Circled around the clouds in a pattern. Weird.

And I didn't know that there was Pepper Lunch at Tampines mall! SO WORTH IT! Like almost half-price!

Finally, the joke of the day was.... "ROLF" on someone's jersey. ROFL!



Roll-on-laughing-floor.

Christopher Lye blogged at 6:19 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible