
Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yupp, John's right. I should be studying already. I don't know what's with me these days, just numbed or something. My mum's been trying to pace me cos she doesn't want me to regret in the future and say something like "Sigh, I should have spent my time doing homework instead. What was I doing?"
I'll make the changes.
As for yesterday, it was quite an accomplishing day for me. I served a wedding service in the morning, went to school, handed in a consent form, bused down to Toa Payoh, collect my camera memory card from my friend...THEN...
I did the thing that I would never do again alone.
I went to 3 places and did Christmas shopping for all my family members. T.T so many of them.
I bet even girls won't have this capability. They'd NEVER shop alone, as far as I know. o.O
O wells. It was some time alone anyway. The other two places were Hougang Mall and Compass Point. Entering and exiting shops without buying anything was a pain in the brain. Thankfully I got it done but HEADACHE AH!!
Mellow sunshine that was at Hougang Mall.
Santa eventually came back home at 7.30pm. *kong~~~*


