
Friday, December 26, 2008

24th
God gives, and God takes away. Another soul has gone back to rest in the peace of the Lord. I saw Aaron, didn't realise that he was related to Dominic till today. It was a rainy day today. I could feel the sense of gloom in the atmosphere even though it being Christmas Eve.
Hahaha, I finally got up earlier than usual today, instead of seeing numbers like 11 and 12, sometimes 1. The afternoon was spent in slumber on my nice and cozy bed.
Got a chance to meet up with my Godbro Clayton and my sister's Godparents. Their food was WOOOH! Super deliciously delicious! Played some UNO and together with my Godbro, my sister had to draw 30! HAHA! :p There was a deck which had (x2) and (x?), we wanted to try that but were out of time.
I went back home and sang some Christmas carols before leaving for midnight mass. :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
25th
Happy Birthday Jesus! :D
Merry Christmas to everyone!! :)
I enjoyed the midnight mass this year especially that lovely song- Happy Birthday Jesus. It gave me a pleasant surprise cos I thought the choir'd just sing the usual carols in an extraordinary way. I can't remember the lyrics now but it was meaningful...
No matter how different the decorations of 2008 may be, no matter how many new Christmas carols that are added to the list, the true meaning of Christmas never changes.
There is redemption and salvation for Jesus has come. :)
Make way for Him.
In your hearts.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Seems like everyone's watching the Little Nyonya? Hahaha even my grand aunties! It's a nice show with lots of morals although I find the drama quite funny. And by the way, I'm a BABA! xD Lol, just figured that out. It's the male of the nyonya.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
26th
Things are just not what it seems. The way good is presented to people may be in the wrong way. Thanks for listening, but I guess nothing much can be done except to gain their trust still. Seventeen years it has been.
Anyway, I had quite a bit of inspiration today. :) I've started on my second canvas.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
27th
I'm back at the lanes. :D heheh, it's time to SCORE! Back with 561.
There's more to come. :) I'll do better.
I just thought about a quote yesterday as well:
"You change when you want to see the change."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Northpoint seems refurbished. Hmmm.. Rofl.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
I went to Ngee Ann City too. My, the tree was grand as usual...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -


