Photobucket

Wednesday, December 10, 2008



Reduced to a Memory



Leonard called. He said that the China photos could not be retrieved. 2 FULL DAYS of fun, laughter, peace and joy gone with the wind. They have just become a memory...

Sigh.

I woke up at 4.50am one day just to wait and catch the sunrise. I took the video down. It was magnificent. The shimmering sun's rays that cut through the gaps of clouds and the sun itself, climbing up the mountain.

There was much more also.


Why...?


Sigh.



At least I still have the other days I guess. :) So much fun there.


These are the links to the videos that my friends and I made.


S.H.ADES ROCKS! :D

Enjoy :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLkir3ZV3hM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksEj3rkL9ZU

Christopher Lye blogged at 11:45 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible