Photobucket

Wednesday, December 17, 2008



Seashore



Today

If someone asks you to wait for them at the sea shore at 5pm, but only turns up 5 minutes later, I think you won't regard that 5 minutes as late. Alright, let's extend that time to 15 minutes. Yeah you can wait for 15 minutes. Hmmm... What about an hour? You would be wondering, "Where on earth has XXX gone to? What's taking XXX so long??" For me, I'll still wait, but I'll pace up and down like crazy after sitting for half an hour. No doubt, the longer you wait, the more frustration sinks in, unless you are someone who has lots and lots of patience and are faithful to that flimsy piece of instruction they gave you.


What would you do if it means to wait for 2 years? How much commitment will that take?


Imagine also that there is a mall in the vicinity that is full of energy and life. It has an arcade, a cinema, rows and rows of shops selling the latest fashion, an ice-skating rink, the best selling food stalls, a sports hall nearby, and so on. You think to yourself, "It would be such an exhilarating experience for me even if I just go there for a short while. Anyway, XXX won't come anytime soon." Aren't you tempted to go there to take a look already?


It would depend largely on how you define XXX's role in your life that would determine the decision you make. A stranger, an acquaintance, a friend, a close friend, a best friend, an admirer, or a soul mate?


(By the way, don't bring in cellphones into the picture)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wasn't dreaming. Is the opposite of dreamland, reality? I know that it would be something beautiful. But I would want something beautiful to be beautified by building it on something already beautiful. What can I do and what can I say...? Hmmm... I'll offer it all up in prayer, as I would.

E_m N_i C_i_s_u_m_

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's 8 more days to Christmas. :)


Not winter festival.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yesterday

Altar Servers BBQ! I restrained myself from eating much because my throat's sore again! T.T It would heal soon though. :) Had a great time there BBQ-ing the satays (5 for $10 V.S. 10 cents/stick) and TLC chicken wings! I didn't have much time to really catch up with my bros there. :/ It was just a short while. I couldn't stay, gotta help out with the house work.


Lastly, thank you Raphael and Arielle! :D

Christopher Lye blogged at 4:18 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible