Photobucket

Sunday, January 18, 2009



Chinatown



"Chinatown"- the word of the day.



I served mass 9am with Joel and Josh Kline. It's a while since we did. :)

Oh and I went for family outing at Chinatown, Yum Cha dim sum restaurant!



Yupp! It's the place that my friends and I went to gobble everything up the other time. :D hehe.. But I didn't eat that much cos it's a family/godparents (my brother's) outing and there wasn't much motivation or record to break, but tried something new this time.

Mango-pomelo bombardo!



It was a good meet up with my godsisters too.


[pictures pending]


I took a nap and then went to lau PA sat with Joel and Josh. LOL. Somehow the Shenton crowd wasn't there and the mood was gloomy. We had Fatman satay and Hong Kong noodles. I guess times are really bad in this economic crisis. Hmmm... But everything seemed so quiet.



I ate 31 sticks of chicken satay and a few mutton ones. Lol it tasted like honey rubber when it was at the halfway mark cos my tongue was numb to the taste by then. Quite like an over-kill. 60 cents/stick. Man...

Our total count was 87 though, short of 3. This was how it looked like:



Yupp, and we were satisfied. :D



Like duh.



We walked back to the Raffles Place MRT station. Okay, to be more correct, we TRIED to. Cos we got kinda...lost eventually. And this was the weird part. We walked pass a place with a setting was like what you had seen in "I am Legend". One car, with no one else present on the streets, with buildings towering all around you.

And guess what, we arrived at Chinatown mrt shortly after. Haha!


There I was, back to where I was earlier today.


Chinatown. :)

Christopher Lye blogged at 11:36 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible