Photobucket

Thursday, January 01, 2009



Happy Niu Year!


http://bluebison.net/sketchbook/2008/0108/chinese-ox.png

SMS-es were all jammed up yesterday! Urgh. I couldn't send anything till quite late into the night. Even giving individual replies was a problem. Anyway, I guess some of you would be wondering what LDS stood for... So... See my November 10 post! Haha! xD


Today was spent going for mass in the morning and visiting my grand auntie and grand uncle and several other relatives. Right at the other end of Singapore- Jurong East. Their mutton, beef, rendang, salad, sausages and everything are still as delicious as ever. I gotta learn how to cook sometime...


The bus was my family's as we made our way back home! No one else on board! Hehehe..





Evening was dinner at Swensens.



We looked back at some developed photos too...



Although I couldn't join my secondary school buddies for Jalan Kayu prata and swimming, I guess, the time spent with my family is just as valuable. Talked to my dad about life and stuff on the journeys. Sec school buddies: I will hang out with you guys this year! FOR SURE :)


Have a Happy New (Niu) Year guys.


It's time to MOOOOOOOVE! :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tomorrow's Batam OCIP, I'll be back on the 5th again.


The orphans need a happy new year too. We'll bring it to them as a class.

Christopher Lye blogged at 8:36 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible