Photobucket

Friday, January 09, 2009



Open House 2009



Welcome to CJC Open House 2009!





Mr Teo.



Pre-Open House Preparation.



Let's try to fill up the table...





Hehe..



Debbie and Junyi.



Here's Darth Fencer!



Kai came too.



Em0 em0 7.




Christine V.S. Evelyn (Part 1)



Christine V.S. Evelyn (Part 2)




Christine V.S. Evelyn (Part 3)




Christine V.S. Evelyn (Part 4,5,6,7,8...). "Okok, give up..."




"We're still friends!" :)



Sometimes, even the best pistol men....



.....get shot.



Overseeing the oversee-er?



Shoot ah!



At the last one and a half hours of open house, I went around for a while...


Interact Club.



Judo!



Jessica and I.



Gymnast Wilson.



SHS (Science Honours Society) Bok Seng.



Gabriel from canoeing.



Jun Wen, from Nintendo DS club! Lol



Back to business...



Hey it's Moses Thien!



CJC Mass Dance.





There was no one who enquired about our booth... It seems that the turn up wasn't the same as what was predicted by the teachers. Perhaps the date was wrongly placed, resulting in the lack of publicity.

Nevertheless, CJC Shooting Club gave their best and all of us had lots of fun! :D It would only be an experience gained for all of us for the upcoming CCA Bazaar.

Well done guys!


Thank you all for coming and giving your best!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I bused back with Jon and Junyi, and headed for Amplify Fridays. I was glad that Josh came too. It's his first time for Amplify sessions and I bet it wouldn't be his last! :)

We'll grow in faith together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm simply tired. One whole day, a few days back with 3-4 hours of rest.


It's time to SLEEP.

Christopher Lye blogged at 11:58 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible