Photobucket

Wednesday, January 28, 2009



The Tens


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgDEnYQ32WnL8mCMiLfVh5lKK7ccupzSnXWYcwyDWy1MC61dmSzROrzrxk9wVr6dsdPZB56NgN3vDcj35mrdbw1_wUD1STiPZ6LpaSuAhwvLFAysvKeCL4nxyI7h0jHODiFFhybLw/s400/Number10.jpg

Alright........ I dio bombed by AHMA! Urgh! Hahaha, so I'm one of your "suay" ones huh. Okay, here goes nothing!


TEN ARE YOUS
1. Are you single - I am single.
2. Are you happy - Yes I am. :)
3. Are you bored - Eh, nopes. Nothing really bores me.
4. Are you fair - Eh... Fair as in skin colour? o.O Hmmm... How to measure? Litmus?
5. Are you Italian - I'm Singaporean! :D
6. Are you intelligent - Well, well... I don't have to answer that. xD lol.
7. Are you honest - Am I honest?
8. Are you nice - I'm a meanie. Hohoho...
9. Are you Irish - Didn't I tell you I was Singaporean??!
10. Are you Asian - People these days... Sigh.


TEN FACTS
1. Full Name - Christopher Abel Lye Mingzhong
2. Nicknames - Chris, Lye, Zhong, Bruce Lee, Popeye, Mr President, teacher, LDS President... o.O
3. Birth place - From heaven! :D It's Mount Alvernia on Earth.
4. Hair color - Blaaack.
5. Natural hair style - Hmmm... My hair underwent 2 main phases. It used to be straight and silky which made me look mushroom-headed. Then after a while it be came rougher and now it's spiky.
6. Eye Color - Blaaack.
7. Birthday - Yup I have one. :D
8. Mood - Calm.
9. Favorite color -Black.
10. One place you'd like to visit - The Grand Canyon.


TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Have you ever been in love - Yes I have.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight - If the love lasts forever after that.
3. Do you currently have a crush? - Yupps. :)
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally - Yupp.
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart - Yupp, I'm sorry.
6. Have you ever had your heart broken - Same as question 4.
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them - Haha yeah.
8. Are you afraid of commitment - Nope.
9. Who was the last person you hugged - My mum. :)
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? - God. (really!)


TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust - Love.
2. Hard liquor or beer - Sorry no booze for me at all.
3. Cats or dogs - Catdog! Dogs I suppose.
4. A few best friends or any regular friends - A few best friends.
5. Creamy or Crunchy - Too fattening for me. :p
6. Pencil or Pen - Pencil.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in - Wild night out with all my friends! :D Romantic night with the one. :)
8. Money or Happiness - Big money and big happiness.
9. Night or day - Night.
10. IM or phone - Phone. Hey guys Sony Ericsson's not bad.


TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out - Haha yeah.
2. Seen a polar bear - On TV, in the zoo, in my Bio textbook, on Google Images, etc.
3. Done something you regret - Nope, even if I had, they'd be things that make me a better person soon after.
4. Bungee jumped - After A's! :D
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor - Dry food, maybe. Wet/watery ones, nope. Yuck.
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker - Is Gobstopper counted?
7. Been caught naked - Hey, I'm no pornstar. -.-
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back - Yupp, I did.
9. Cried because you lost a pet - Hmm... More like they cried when they had me as an owner? :p (jkjk! Don't call SPCA.)
10. Wanted to disappear - Cool, like Jumper. :D


TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1. Smile or eyes - Hmmm... If they lacked the other, wouldn't it be...WEIRD???!
2. Light or dark hair -Dark.
3. Hugs or kisses - Both.
4. Shorter or taller - Shorter.
5. Intelligence or attraction - Both.
6. Topman or Zara - Uh..
7. Funny or serious - Seriously funny and funnily serious. HAHA!
8. Older or Younger - Younger.
9. Outgoing or quiet - Okay I can't use the same phrasing as question 7. (Outgoingly quiet? That'd be sneaky...) I'd just want her to be herself.
10. Sweet or Bad - Sweet.


TEN HAVE YOUS
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yupps. :)
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour - Make that four I guess.
3. Ever tried walking on your hands - Yupps.
4. Ever been to a rock concert - Haha not yet.
5. Ever been on a cheerleading team - You really want to see me doing pom-poms??! GAWSH..
6. Ever been on a dance team - Nopes.
7. Ever been on a sports team - Yupps.
8. Ever been in a drama play/production - Yupps.
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? - YEAH! Thank God for TOY CARS!
10. Ever been in a rap video? - Nopes.


TEN LASTS
1. Last phone call you made - One hour ago.
2. Last person you hugged - Man, you really piss me off with your questions. Hahahaha! Yupp, it's my mum again. :)
3. Last person(s) you hung out with - My family, for Chinese New Year! :)
4. Last time you worked - Homeworked, everyday.
5. Last person you talked to - Joyce :) my sister.
6. Last person you IM'd - I really can't remember! Too long ago!
7. Last person you texted - Clasandra.
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with - Chunyong, Richmond, Hutt Shun, Jiongle, Mr Low. IP MAN!!
9. Last person/thing you missed - Sleep...
10. Last website visited - Mingying's blog! AHHH!!

Christopher Lye blogged at 8:43 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible