
Saturday, February 21, 2009

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:8DuEcMrUeWPG_M:http://difference.weblog.glam.ac.uk/images/five.jpg
Tuesday
I really didn't have time to study for Maths CA. Sigh... It would be the first time that I flunk a Maths test. Guess what I expect to get. If you want to compare with me and tell me that you're doing badly, please don't do so, cos can you ever beat Z-E-R-O, ZERO?
Without having the formulas at hand, what could I have done?
Copy? Yeah, I could have done that without getting caught. But no thanks.
Wednesday
The interviews went quite well today with around 40+ people who turned up I think. We used J4-04 and J4-05 for it. These were the lot that have passed the selection trials. Everything went very smoothly and some of our seniors came back to help us. Sin Yean, Nicholas, Ker Yu, Chris, Calissa, and Eunice. :) Thanks.
After that, some of us stayed back and we had a discussion on the JC1 Shooting Orientation. Haha so many ideas at once. Game I/Cs were Christine, Junyi, Jonathan, Jiong Le and Mark. Shooting Orientation was going to be FUN! :D
Went to meet up with Joel at Rivervale Plaza. Hmmm... It's quite a while since I've been there. Last year they still had laminated tags stuck on the tables which read "STRICTLY NO STUDYING. RESERVED FOR EATING ONLY." Lol.
Thursday
It makes me wonder... If a student is punished for something he knows he has done wrong, to what extent of humiliation must he go through?
Teachers no doubt have so much power in their hands, but what do they know?
I tell you, there's a time to STOP.
Friday
I had 4 hours of sleep today. Two tests (CA) were awaiting me man.. Bio and Chem. I wasn't ready for any of them. I even wrote Zaihao's name on my MCQ paper man... Lol, of all people, him. A guy. I'M NOT GAY! Really too tired that my mind switched to DREAM FM.
Anyway, the JC1 Orientation went well overall. :)
The banner game.
Preparing the Apple Game. Go armourers!
I know I know!
Tada! The Chin-up apples!
Jonathan preparing the balloons.
Burst ahhhh!!
Junyi giving instructions (find her). :p
Smackkk.
Jiong Le's evillish grin. Hehehe...
Hey J1.5!
Many of the J2s and J1s got their faces flour-ed! :D



Mark, Debbie, Jolene.
This was how the Apple Game went. Girls could grab onto the chin-up bars though.
Yum yum...

Lol you're not supposed to use your hands!
Half-eaten apple! O.O
Our J1s. :)
The J2s. :)
The Shooting Family of 2009.
The kind and generous J2s also treated the J1s to PIZZA! :D Hehehe... (bhb)
(photo)
[Photo credits go to Debbie and Chun Yong]
Saturday
I woke up at 5.00pm!!! O.O That would make 18 hours of sleep!! Hahahaha! I'm now fully awake lahhh. But I just hope I've cleared my sleep debt. Otherwise I'll have to sleep even more. It's really like missing out on the whole day man. All just spent in dreams of swirling images.
Hmm.. What shall I do now then?
Yeah, the student's typical answer: homework. Next week's already NTUIS. I'm competing on the 26th.
Time flies so fast...
32 more days to Nationals.


