Photobucket

Sunday, February 01, 2009



Mental Asthma



I stayed up all the way till 3.30am last night to get the stuff I have to do sorted out. My sleep seemed really short today, it's as if I dozed off during a lecture. So I got up at 7.30am. I did something different today, went down to breathe in the nice cool air of the morning. Oh, and I was on time to catch a bit of the sun rise! :)









Amazing God.

You know, this whole week's been another busy week. I didn't go for AMP!!! :( Rich and I went to HG Macs for some burgers.


I hardly have time to just really set my mind off everything. Everything's so consecutive... Or maybe if God was willing to give me 72 hours a day? Another option is for me to be at 3x normal human's speed? Hmmm...if all else fails........I need to stop time!!


Asthma is "A common disorder in which chronic inflammation of the bronchial tubes (bronchi) makes them swell, narrowing the airways. Asthma involves only the bronchial tubes and does not affect the air sacs (alveoli) or the lung tissue (the parenchyma of the lung) itself"


Now you know what asthma is, let me tell you what I'm suffering from.

I'm suffering from.....


MENTAL ASTHMA!!


Yeah, you see that? It means I need to de-stress. Haha


I served mass in the evening and was surprised to see Joel there too. Amos was really funny, I don't know how he does it, but the look on his face just gives him away as a stern guy. Lol. Thank goodness I didn't maintain eye-contact, otherwise I'd burst out into laughter during communion. Phew.


There wasn't much time to catch up with Joel, guess it'd be another five more days till next meet up. Gotta find time to get to Shiwei's too.

-----------------------------------------------------

Today's a special day too. :)

With someone?


Nope.


With someone special?


Well... Not quite there yet.


With someone more than special?


More than that. :)


It's 50 days from YI and it's a miracle for me, to keep to what I had said I'd do from that day onwards.


He's my life, my faith, my everything.


May He touch you guys too, in ways inexplicable. :) Amen.

-----------------------------------------------------------


Anyway, looking on the bright side of things, the JC1s are coming next week already! WOOOHs!~ The school won't be as lonely anymore and there'll be more life too.


I hope they'll have a good week of orientation like I did, a year ago. :)


To all readers, make it a rocking week! :D

Christopher Lye blogged at 8:50 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible