Photobucket

Saturday, February 07, 2009



Reunion Dinner 2



...people are lonely together.

Sadly, it's what's happening lately. So many people, but how close are our hearts?


------------------------------------------------------

When I got up, it was 8.00am on the dot. I told myself, "Well, it's a Saturday now. After a long week of school." I got down from my bed and after the dailies, I worked on the contact list. Following that shortly, I received news that the TPJCIS was delayed a little. I thought I could make use of the time before shooting to do some weekend homework.


In the end I left the house earlier than I would cos I was to prepare for the shoot. Upon reaching the 985 bus stop, Rich called and told me that our detail had been brought forward now. Wth. So I had to resort to cabbing down to HTNS.

$15 kissed me goodbye.


As the taxi driver and I rolled along in the seven-seater vehicle (of which I did not hail for. The smaller one at the back actually), it was a trip down memory lane..


I shot really badly for the competition (relative to myself cos I never liked comparing with others). I was distracted and I forgot to keep the space between the eye-piece and my eye. 84 series. Totally crap.


I couldn't find any snippet of time on my way back cos my luggage was too bulky and in-the-way, and I was too tired.


By the time I got home, my cousins had already arrived...


My family invited our relatives over to our place for a time of catching up and get together. There were lots of food to go round. We watched X-men 3 on DVD and talked. I played with my younger cousin. Haha, she's really cute and has 2 hair-growth-spots (or whatever you call it) on her head like me too. Rumour has it that people with 2 of those are very mischievous. Heh.


I just felt detached from everything today. Even though I was there, it didn't feel like I was.


Could it be the lack of sleep again?



Maybe.


It's one WHOLE Saturday gone now. Sunday's going to be for work work work.


Why..? Sunday's for work too?

Christopher Lye blogged at 10:08 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible