
Sunday, March 15, 2009
My... Words just cannot express my feelings. :) Today was awesome! I'm really lost for words in this post. Don't know how to say what happened today, nor where to start. There were surprises every now and then! Haha :) Surprises at home, in the mailbox and at the void deck :D
Hey I really appreciate all the things that ALL of you have done for me k? I just can't find the right words to say it all. But I really appreciate everything! :)
-----------------------------------------------------
Celebration at night, with my family and no booze. :)
Eh.. I don't know why I did that.
My wish is...
1,2,3....
AND....
HEE HEE.
The blacks!
Us 6. :)
And... Yeah, you won't get to see me doing that usually -.- hahaha, just for fun. :)
To (in no order):
Ah Kong, Ah ma (tpy), Ah ma (sk), Pa, mum, hui, yi, en, xin, hng, kakak, all my relatives, my Godparents, Joel, Shiwei, Richmond, Kimberly Chng, Chelsea, Arielle, Mingying, Belinda, Zhe Han, Clarissa, Denyce, Christine, Glenn, Martin, Emmanuel, Junyi, Clasandra, Cherie, Jolene, Wei Yan, Geraldine, Jeanette, Sharon, Evelyn Ng, Arunn, Eileen, Zai Hao, Amos Lee, Joleen, Abhishek, Terence, Melvin, Hui Quan, Evelyn Chen, Wan Lin, Mark Goh, Lionel, Queenie, Nicholas Tham, Randy, Eugene Goh, Xue Ting, Chun Yong, Sean, Ziyi, Mark Wong, and all my other friends whom I might have missed out here :p Lol, a bit luan ah.
I just can't say 'thank you!' enough. :)
It was a memorable 18! :D
Amen.


