
Monday, March 02, 2009

Today was a motivating Monday! Haha. It all started off when I went to morning mass at the chapel of CJ once again. The last time I went for morning mass was last year I think? (okay besides the time that I eh, screwed up the songs -.-) Pretty long man. My friend asked me if I would like to go for morning masses this Lent so yupps! :) Great to have someone pacing you too.
Hmmm.. It always starts of my day well somehow, like it aligns it with God as the centre. I'm happy that it's quite an easy habit to develop and yupp! Nothing like waking up early. :D
Sadly, however, Father Raj has not recovered and there was no priest to celebrate mass. It became a communion service as a result.
---------------------------------------------------
Phewf... Bio SPA for A'levels was completed! Not totally but for that experiment. :) How relieving man. Haha but my specimen didn't seem to really like me. -.- It held it's breath!! My goodness. How was I supposed to take it's respiration rate/breathing rate like that! It went the same for my friends too I heard. Haha animals can be so mischievous at times. After a while, the specimen that I dealt with breathed profusely!
"Hey you little buddy! Could you be a bit more COOPERATIVE??!"
Hahaha I felt like strangling it :p but oh wells, it's my little friend of God's creation after all. :)
----------------------------------------------------
SAFRA training went quite alright today I think, guess I improved a bit.
Little by little at least.
----------------------------------------------------
A motivational Monday it was.


