Photobucket

Friday, March 20, 2009



March ECP



First ever official Shooting Outing in 09! :D

Hmm not all could make it this time though.. :( It would be really great to have the whole club there but it was kinda late to ask even more cos it was planned after the CTs.


I had a couple of laughs on 966 on our way there (I was looking at the funny cards that Emo, Kimbo, Joleen, CY monster, Java the hutt, rich, and jiong le gave to me) Hahaha! "Can't-you" Thank you guys. :)


We settled for lunch at Parkway's KFC where it started raining cats and dogs. Thankfully, we had around 2 more hours to spare before heading to East Coast itself. So we went to the arcade upstairs.


Sigh, they didn't have Daytona USA there.


And I realised for the 'hammer game', that more force= less points. -.- Yu Heng's basketball was ownage man. The sky was clear once again so we made our move to ECP, having a good laugh at Kim's joke. Hahaha! xD


Uncle Scorpion's bikes.




I shared bike with Kim cos she said she wanted to slack or something. Lol



Say "Hi!"



The sun made our complexion not bad. Lol that's what we commented. Haha I hope I don't get killed on Monday though. :S



EuJean Yip.



Christine, me, Kim, Jon.



A nice sunny day, after the pouring rain. :)



The perfect weather.



Frisbee.



After that we played some no-rules-volleyball and captain's ball.



Emo.





The bikes took a rest.





Fisherman Jiongle went out to sea.



And made it back with the frisbee! Ninja warrior!



Clustered and taken down. -.-



CHUN YONG?!! Shit man, my ribs almost couldn't take it. I was lying sideways.





Yeah, like that.



Thank God no broken bones/ribs.



Sorry I swore. Ugh, but don't do that again. Nice 'brotherly wrap' er but a bit too much ah. There's only so much a human can take. If I were Superman, yeah, I don't mind the world on me. When I'm in a good mood, I'm not a kill-joy la, but don't have too many people leh. I don't mind 6 or 7 Jiong Le. Haha



In our return journey, while the rest of us were returning our bikes, Emo became Superwoman! Hahaha, she tried to avoid knocking into a small boy, so she lost control and fell out. The boy commented something like "Mummy, superman!" Rofl.


Dinner was at Banquet in PP. 7 laksa bowls were ordered! :D The roti prata was delicious, except that the curry was chilli or some sardine juice.


We went to take Neoprint at the Arcade. The security guard was irritating. Urgh. It's MARCH HOLIDAYS by the way, why bother so much about what we wear? We're not like skipping school or anything. If you don't want us to be inside there with that kind of attire, we CHANGE, happy? Uniforms are meant for formal occasions, yupp true, and they should not be worn in a place like this. Fair enough. We were not in school UNIFORM anyway.


We were laughing at the classic neoprint picture (cos no one knew where to look at) outside, which drew the security guard's attention. He came out and stared at us.


Man, if there aren't any rules/respect, he would get it man. Haha :p (not my scores btw)



And finally, shooting outing was a PAIN! Haha, nahh just kidding, this was supposed to be an unglam shot of me when I was doing some head rotation. -.-



Shooting outing was fun. :D

Christopher Lye blogged at 11:51 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible