
Monday, March 16, 2009
Haha, I met God in the morning today. :) Went to exercise with Shiwei and caught up with him after 14 days.
Swee Kee's Fish Ball Noodles were not bad but $$$. Blade wheels ah... Why do you have to be so urgh.. EX!! Haha, on a random note, how funny it is:
When I was 10-14, I found Tamiya wheels expensive.
When I am 18, I find blade wheels expensive.
When I am 26, I will find car wheels expensive.
When I am 80/90+, I will find the wheelchair expensive! O.O
When I reach 100, the wheel of life is complete! Don't need to buy. -.-
--------------------------------------------------------
Previous posts will be up asap! Lol uploading photos are so troublesome when the comp/internet keeps lagging...
--------------------------------------------------------
Will that cure ALL headaches?
Time and again, it stretches me. That's what my mum says too.
I feel pain, I feel tight, I feel uncomfortable...
But I guess that's how I am moulded by the potter.
more for others.


