
Thursday, March 12, 2009

http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/sport/olympics_2008/
sports_generics/athletics_generic_sprinting_3_z.jpg
I still have one more paper tomorrow before CTs are over. MATHS!
Wooooh! Today's morning runs were superb man. Although I didn't manage to run with the J1s cos I was helping time them, together with Jon.
Well you might think I've slackened just now but, heh, nope.
It wasn't as good as what I had expected it to be because my recovery pace is at 2 minutes roughly. Gotta bring that to 1.30 man.
First set in 11.27
Second set in 15.48
Thrid set in 13.52
Total time taken: 41.07.04!
Haha okay for a start I guess. :)
-----------------------------------------------------
If someone is so willing to give their ALL into something that he or she doesn't actually like doing, then how much more will he or she give into something, or someone whom he or she loves?
If a mere human being has the capacity to love so deeply and fully another person, how much more will God love us?
If we have so much desire in us and so much capacity to love others, how much are we loving God? Are we in love with Him as well?
Will one ever understand something immeasurable by comparing it with something else?
You don't take a ruler to weigh, nor a weighing balance to measure distance.
There are no SI units for love.
God is love.
Love is everlasting.
God is everlasting.
If love is not everlasting, that in the first place, isn't love.
How can love be proven?
By faith.
Faith in God.
Or faith in that someone.
---------------------------------------------------
And to Martina, since you've asked, I shall make it QUITE obvious for you if you're reading this.
Those who drive me are- M, A, D.
Long stories...
still yet to be written.


