
Sunday, March 08, 2009
Upon crossing the road junction to church... Even more silver linings!
Maybe it was a sign for me and a reminder for all that there IS still HOPE in the things that you don't see any hope in. Common tests start tomorrow and I really can't say that I am anywhere near 'prepared'. Cos when I am prepared, I can talk about stuff freely. It's intrinsic.
I hope that you'll see those silver linings too man.
"When there's despair, only hope.
When there's darkness, only light."
If the church can display so much magnificence and we are able to see it, why then are we many times, blinded to the Word that saves lives?
The Church stands tall on the ground. The Word shall stand tall too, in our very hearts.
Tomorrow's GP and Econs. There is just so much to do... I guess I can't and I shouldn't stay up too late either. Mr Wee warned us about having enough sleep so that we can approach the topics with clear minds.
There wasn't really any way that I could really release all my thoughts and feelings cos I had to put in place studies first. Even as you are reading this, it wasn't posted on that day itself but on the 14th.
And to talk to my parents it would mean to spend some time to do so, equating to less time for studies and feeling more burdened. "Friends?" you might ask. Most of the time, I'll not bother them too much. I will share it out with them though, if I can spare the time too.
Hmmm...I don't think it's wrong of me to feel that I need something tangible to feel God's presence and offer my problems up. If you have asked if I have tried praying so that everything can be lifted up to God and He'll know what's best, then yes, I have been. Am I not only too human to ask for something tangible to be there for me too?
I love my mum.
She'll always try to be there to spare the listening ear for me, even no matter how late it could be. Yeah you know sometimes (I don't know why though) my brains start 'working' at like 12 or 1 in the middle of the night and then I start talking to her about how I feel and stuff.
And she has always been ever-so-willing to give her share of faith with me and give me the space of acceptance, and understanding.
I can be quite 'naggy' and lengthy in the things I say many times. Haha, taking on her footsteps I suppose. But despite the long heart-to-heart talks I have with her which may not be the most interesting dialogues in the world that is injected with vibrance, tone and fluency, my mum still listens.
Thank you God.
--------------------------------------------------------
So I strolled home as usual, catching the glimpses of God's masterpieces on the Fujifilm.
We will jump over the fence and run towards the horizon where it will take us to where we belong.
But where and who will you be?


