
Friday, March 13, 2009

Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.
What do they make up?
What feelings do each of the colours represent?
I've really got a lot on my mind... Ugh. Just too tired to say anything much for now. Tomorrow, it'll be time to pour everything out.
CTs are finally over and it's really time for me to take a breath. I can't stay underwater for so long.
Yell 'Ow'.
-------------------------------------------------------
Yellow's for confusion. These are all that I have on my mind and heart currently. I'm tired right now to say it all out in full. My mind's a fix at the moment.
I am no callow.
Yellow ain't shallow,
and it's hard to swallow.
Was it an arrow
for me to follow?
Or another furrow
to make me sallow?
No tree of willow,
for a mind to burrow.
Tomorrow, tomorrow,
no more sorrow.
Borrow some marrow,
to revive that fellow.
I need no bellow,
but some mellow...
Just to wallow,
on my p'llow.
-Christopher Lye-


