Photobucket

Friday, April 24, 2009



Cows



http://jeeb-dev.u83.hosting365.ie/blog_45_01.jpg


Even if I talk till the cows come home... Will you people understand?

It is silly to hide away from who you should be, who you are, and who you can be.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow would be 14 days without blogging. Haha, I guess this is the longest absence so far. Anyway, there are a couple of funny things that happened to me in this span of 14 days. Well, all of which gave me new insights though some of them may be er..quite embarrassing.



1. A man taunted me in the MRT by just giving an open remark in the public, saying in Mandarin, "Copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy... In school copy, MRT also copy..."


2. I brought a long umbrella to school. (Lol, usually you won't see JC STUDENTS bringing such an umbie)


3. I knocked into a man by accident. (Wait, wait, wait... I know what you're thinking of. That's not what I meant!!! I'm straight please. -.-)



Other than that... Well. If you would like to know what my responses were to those situations, haha, just ask me. :p


--------------------------------------------------------

Once my studies have settled down more or less, I'll be back here with all that I have reflected in solitude.


In adversary,
do not put on a mask,
for it just cows you up.
Face it just as you are.

Christopher Lye blogged at 6:02 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible