
Friday, April 24, 2009

http://www.catholicbishops.ie/special_features/easter2007/easter2007.jpg
I think that Thursday's talk made even more firm about my thoughts about life.
Thursday began with SD (Student Development) lesson and all the J2s had to gather in the PAC (Performing Arts Centre). The speakers were Dr John Hui and Father David Garcia. Great speakers.
And so, the topic on euthanasia and what life is about endured.
Unfortunately, we had to hand in our reflection sheet to the teachers who wanted to collect them for checking to ensure that we were not sleeping throughout the session.
I'll just briefly touch on the main things mentioned until I get back my golden piece of paper.
Here are some questions you may want to ask yourself:
I found this really meaningful as well. When I pursue this career, may God always remind me of the doctor's dictum. That is:
to relief often,
but to comfort always.
Who was Jesus then? :)
----------------------------------------------------
Talk to me if you want it elaborate cos I can't spare the time to elaborate here for now.
may there be HOPE.
For Easter came.


