
Thursday, May 14, 2009

http://static.open.salon.com/files/dreams1238345563.jpg
Alright, it has officially been ONE WEEK straight that I have super weird dreams. Haha, I guess that accounts for my lack of sufficient rest too. Interrupted sleep I get.. :/
What's more queer, is that the dreams are really, REALLY random...and I can still remember them vividly when I awaken! So when I'm back to reality, what just happened in la-la-land seems extremely RIDICULOUS!
Kay, in one of my dreams, this is it:
I was walking along a street one night. The floor was damp, suggesting that it rained about an hour ago. It looked like those you see in London, in which, to the sides of the street were residential apartments.
I saw a door on my right. There was a man-hole beside it on the pavement. I walked towards the door and I realised that it was slightly ajar. Curious as I would be, I pushed it a little to see what lies inside.
Hmmm...
A ladder was the very next thing I saw.
The interior seemed to be really dark, only with a few lights along the walls as I climbed down the ladder. I won't say it looks like any kind of house on the inside, cos its seriously unusual. More like some secret lab or something.
Soon, I reached a platform where I could stand properly on.
Then suddenly I heard noises made by the climbing down of the ladder by some other people.
Batman appeared. -.-
He pushed me all the way to the rear of the platform (which seemed like a dead end) and behind him was the all infamous Joker.
Batman made a kick against the wall, used that 'rebound', whipped out a water gun, and SHOT AT JOKER'S EYE!
Then he asked me to seize that opportunity and run away quickly.
The darkness of that place faded away, and a MALL illuminated. I wasn't sure where to run to, and Batman gave the suggestion of... "TOYS 'R' US"!
-----------------------------------------------------
I couldn't recall what happened after that though, but it was super super random I tell you.
There are a couple lot more that I have with me. One was that I became IP MAN or I was a third-person in that dream, another was that I retook O'levels again, and I saw Joel Tan in his XMS School U, we were in a hall of a school, and there were people doing gymnastics cos of the mats that were laid on the floor.
Every night's like a surprise to me man. Hahahaha
-----------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, thankfully I didn't have to fork out any $$$ in the morning while going to school! Phew... Spending on cabs is not the way to spend my money man, gotta save for more important stuff.
I'm glad I'm blessed with friends. :) nothing like crapping around.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm... 14 days more for me. First paper's Econs, then Friday'd be GP.
Studies, you are my girlfriend.


