Photobucket

Tuesday, May 05, 2009



Last Night



http://www.caribbeanunionadventist.org/index.php/uploads/images/news_content_images/holy_spirit1-768162.jpg


After talking on the phone, I put on my ear-pieces and drowned myself in tunes..those of which give praise to Him. I felt a kind of emptiness in me, but as the music played, it gave me meaning. I felt a sudden flow of an ineffable feeling around me. I teared. I felt so overwhelmed by something. Then my legs and body became soothed by a warm sensation. I recognised what it was, or rather who it was.



The friend;
the comforter.

Christopher Lye blogged at 11:21 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible