Photobucket

Monday, May 04, 2009



Step Back



http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2220/2258484402_d8dcfbaacf.jpg





Sigh.


It is easier to read the motive of a magician who performs most intriguing and mind-boggling trick in the world than to read the thoughts of a person.



Nevertheless, I guess I've got to take a step back. We're on the first step of the flight of stairs anyway..



Maybe I've done a little too much..

--------------------------------------------------------


I don't know what's wrong with me these days. Seem to be unable to get up early as I would usually do. I got up at 6.50am today and got out at 7.03am. It was the third time that I was cabbing to school. Ugh...


I can't afford to spend my money just like that. It amounted to $18.10 in the end.


I was in a daze during the second half of Bio SPA. I slept during a whole break at 12-1. Maybe it was the medicine? Or was it just me? Just utterly tired I guess..


Work, thoughts, and nightmares.


Why won't they let my mind off?



"Forgive me I'm trying to find,
my calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother..."

Christopher Lye blogged at 5:57 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible