
Tuesday, June 02, 2009

http://www.deadlinedames.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/emotion-dice.bmp
How are you doing?
Are you angry? Are you irritated? Are you busy? Are you sad? Could it be that I've said something wrong? Could it be that you just had enough of me? Could it be that you're with your friends, watching TV? Could it be that I'm not there for you?
There's so much more that I can possibly think of... But as to whether it is what you're feeling, there's just one answer I suppose. Is it that difficult to share what you feel? If it is a certain way that you'd hope that I'd act in, perhaps you could let me know? Cos right now, I just can't figure out what's going on, and where all this is heading to. If you want me to call you, let me know. Or on the other extreme, if you find me a nuisance, just say it.
I have no clue what's going on.. If you'd like to know what I'm thinking right now, I'll tell you.
I'm confused.
When am I supposed to take you seriously and when am I not supposed to? Please don't conclude that I do not understand you, for I'm just waiting to listen to what you have to say, and understand. But please, don't expect me to mind-read, neither expect me to read between the lines, if you do give 'clues'. Why not tell me straight..? It won't be awkward, I'll listen.
And understand.
------------------------------------------------------
I'm being as honest as I can right now.
Will you do that for me too?


