Photobucket

Wednesday, July 15, 2009



Reflection


I guess it's not the right time to come here for now, there are lots of things for me to catch up on, lots of more important things to do. Sigh.. So many times I feel like giving up, and concentrating on the other things that I love to do. Things like singing, painting, blading..etc. I have not regretted a thing in my life, for I know that I wouldn't be who I am now, if not for who I was. Although if you ask me whether I would want to re-live certain parts of my life, I would say yes, only if I can keep my thoughts and my current inner-self.


Revision has begun for term 3, as teachers spam students with exam papers. I feel like I am not able to catch up with what I had set out for.. Straight As was the target. It still is, just that it really seems unfeasible at this moment. Got back my results for my mid-years and it sucked. My friends say their grades are worse, but ugh, it's really relative. I don't compare my grades with others, because I know that I have to answer myself at the end of the day.


I studied the whole hols, just to get back on track, just to read up and understand the stuff I had not touched before. I did what I could in the hols.


Since 56 days ago, I've found a gem, yet, worry still surrounds me.


Reflecting on my life, my Us will become As.


I'm hanging on to a thread of hope..


Faith.

Christopher Lye blogged at 3:42 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible