Photobucket

Wednesday, February 17, 2010



Timeless



Dear Ms Diary,

I went cycling with my family at Punggol Park today! :D haha, but most of the time spent there was taking pictures of the scenery though.





Just a few days back, I was talking to my sis about my band's upcoming debut album. I thought that perhaps it should be called something like..


---------------------------------------------------------


Another day:


"If you were a superhero, what kind of superpowers would you want to have?" I asked.


"To be able to read one's thoughts?" she replied.



Hmmm.


-----------------------------------------------------


If I were a superhero, I would want to have the ability to control time...


And perhaps, when I have found that someone, we'd watch a never-ending sunset together.



----------------------------------------------------


If time would wait for me, I would not wait for it to catch up with me.


----------------------------------------------------


Moments in our lives seem to pass so quickly, that we may never be able to really grasp onto them and call them ours.


Another 47 days have passed since 1st Jan.


I'd be 19 this year.


My parents?


In their late 40s.


My grandparents?




Though I made a video for my grandma for her Christmas Present, it still doesn't seem enough..



:/


-------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday.


I was invited to do a mini-performance to my relatives and so I sang 2 songs.


My sisters and my cousins were really supportive of me.


They were like a fan club!


Where else on earth will I ever find such sisters?


-------------------------------------------------


The little happy stuffs that happen to me every now and then...



I wish...




that they would just be...











timeless.

Christopher Lye blogged at 12:29 AM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible