
Friday, May 14, 2010
It has been 17 days that I had been away...
Away from mainland,
away from family...
This was what happened on the 25th.
-rewind.........................................-
My family and I went to Tao's restaurant and we met up with my parent's God-son, Jerome, and his mother too.
It was like the last day before I would be confined so I decided to give my family a surprise!
Strawberry cheescake jelly! :D
2 boxes of it. :)
Last chance to take a picture with me and my long hair.
My aunty came over to our place too.
So...each of my family members had a chance to take a snip of whichever part that they want to cut and...
This was the RESULT!
Of course, touch ups were needed after that!!
Ne-zha.
Surprise! Botak brother back home!
Itchy..
I don't know what I was doing..
I made a pact with my younger brother. I asked him if he would cut his hair together with me today and when he enters army (13 years time), I will cut my hair with him botak too. :P that's like 32 years old... Man..
But cutting botak with me, was his little present for me before I left. :)


