
Sunday, August 29, 2010

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/40/84980952_6a7a8dc37c.jpg
How is it like when there is someone who is committed to being there for you?
--------------------------------------------------------------
There are those that have searched, and have found.
And there are those that are still left searching...
And there are those...who are lost, waiting to be found.
---------------------------------------------------------------
What can I do right now anyway?
---------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want to be taken for granted.
---------------------------------------------------------------
You have it all.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I tried to be happy for you.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Envy, anger, and pride.
---------------------------------------------------------------
It is something I miss.
---------------------------------------------------------------
It is something that I wanna stay away from.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps I'm not always there.
---------------------------------------------------------------
But what can I do about it?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Confinement.
---------------------------------------------------------------
There shouldn't be any expectations anyway..
---------------------------------------------------------------
It takes much unappreciated effort.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Or is it just the way you are?
---------------------------------------------------------------
How open will you be?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Who am I to you?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Life seems like history that repeats itself all over again.
---------------------------------------------------------------
It was far too short.
----------------------------------------------------------------
And this is way too long.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Time is so precious to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I was invisible.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I still am.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Misleading signs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Uncertainty, doubt, and suspicion.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Lost words and jumbled thoughts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
You have it all.


