
Tuesday, September 20, 2011

http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?q=tuesday&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=709&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=kOk-ynL73H4BpM:&imgrefurl=http://www.zwani.com/graphics/days_of_the_week/tuesday/&docid=HL2haGBLhJdYCM&w=300&h=300&ei=jJx4Tr2xB8L2mAX-vMHjDQ&zoom=1
I'm only left with 2 more Tuesdays in Singapore before flying off to Taiwan.. 20 more days to be exact.
------------------------------------------
"When all is said and done, more is said than done", as quoted from my friend.
I want my back pay... :/
------------------------------------------
Am I so fond of making the same mistakes over and over again? Why do I feel like I am always back in square one? Sigh..
http://mydzyne.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/people_walking_blurred.jpg
So many people walk by and I am still standing at the same spot just watching them walk by? They've got all their stuff to do, work to go to, errands to run..and I? Yup, I have been watching them go.
If I stood right in the middle of Orchard Road on a Saturday evening for say, an hour, would anyone come up to me? o.O
People have clothes to buy, movies to watch, trains to catch, and lives to live.
What am I doing watching them???
Gosh.
I have indulged in an unfruitful hobby. D:
Well..at the very least, I have to say that I'm grateful that I had someone to share with about it the other day. :)


