I just got bored....
So bored...
But I didn't know that I was that tired too. -.-
The mountains look great, as long as you do not have to climb them.. D:

The view at Mao Pi Tou was amazing and the wind blew us away. Hmmm... I still am not able to see how the bunch of rocks on the right resemble 2 cats. Do you see it??? o.O The tour guide said you needed to be very imaginative to see it.

The underwater world was the next stop for day 1! 810m long. Way longer than the one we have.

Patrick seems to be quite a huge
star in Taiwan, apparently. Haha! It's just so
E-PIC.
Cliff rappelling! WOOH!

We learnt that the puffins were desperate to escape, to the extent of swimming straight at the glass... Zou2 huo3 ru4 mo2.

"Whale you just give us a good shot of you??" The whale shark was
HUGE!
We spent the night of our second day at the river next to Kaohsiung airport.

My first time taking smelly toufu was just alright. I don't quite like the smell of it and it is sourish once in the mouth.. :/ I'd rather have normal toufu and a sauce full of sweet chilli for me to dip it in. :D The xiao3 long2 bao1 was much better than the ones in Singapore because the "juice" to meat ratio was more balanced.
We were seriously on a roll cos things just got better and better. ;D
Those 2 buildings at the background were some normal flats with very big water tanks at the top of the roofs so it made it look as if it were some expensive hotel...


Notice the building in the centre.
We walked all the way to the other side of the river again.
We caught this man pushing at least 3 taxis forward for some unknown reason...
In Singapore, we'd say, this man just got STOMPED. HAHA
-------------------------------------------------------
R & R: DAY 2
I wanted to stay at LeoFoo Village so badly, but too bad we only had 2 hours to explore an amusement park. :( 500+ guys BY THE WAY. (not including locals/other tourists)

HAHAHA!

This ride was fun, but not as thrilling as the Viking. But the Screaming Condor owned it all! We got on that ride twice! :D
Sigh.
But I didn't manage to take an important picture!!!! I still remember how she looked.. :(
One of the night markets~
Generally, the food in Taiwan is quite oily despite them being really really delectable.
Watsons go Chinese????
The mu4 gua1 niu2 nai3 was a very potent drink. It was so good in clearing my system that I had to use the toilet immediately when I checked into the hotel later on. Fruits were juicier over there!! Jamboos were so sweet...
And we realised that we got scammed... :( This 58% hard liquor cost NT$300, but we found out that a larger bottle of this same brand was selling for NT$190!!!! SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED SCAMMED
We drank it still. And before that, we downed some Vodka. I learnt how to down it in a handful of seconds.
I had my second can of beer in Taiwan. It was called Taiwan beer. My first can was a can of Tiger in Singapore 1212 mess with my platoon.
First time drinking Vodka.
Hmm. So far only the rice wine that came in shots in my China trip made me high. Haha
------------------------------------------------------
R & R: DAY 3
We left the hotel at 7 to check out Yangming Shan.
Shoots, this really looks freakin' gay..

Some scenery...

And some getting-lost, and finding the Flower Clock...
Dang, we could have seen how their University was like if we had more time...
Taipei 101, we're on our way.
Do you feel the
glare even when looking at this picture?


TAIPEI lOl (LOL)
The Damper Baby is the icon for Taipei's tallest tourist attraction.
Ah yes.... I just couldn't help myself when I saw HER..... I thought maybe, a picture with her wouldn't be quite enough. Hehehe...
PAUSE.
As I reminisce about my trip to China a few years back, things weren't quite the same...
WELL..........
Gotta take the initiative sometimes. xD
(My grandma would kill me if she sees me kissing one of her biggest IDOLS!!)
2-point perspective cartoon background.

Hahaha, just watch the video for this part of the story. (will be posted soon...)



When I saw THIS.... I HAD TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH IT!!!! :O JUST SO RARE TO COME BY! It drove off 5 minutes after I got these 2 pictures taken.. Gotta show my friend this picture, she'll be jealous. :P
Ximen is the place where we should have spent more time at! Unfortunately, half an hour was only what we had there. :/
Quality over quantity, still. :) MEE SUA. And there was a shop that sold Tees for $5? I got something that I liked for $15 too.
I will go back to Taiwan again for sure. :)
*Credits to Weng Seng for the pictures~
-----------------------------------------------