Photobucket

Sunday, November 27, 2011



Wake-up Call




http://www.forkparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/wakeup.jpg


What should a 20 year old guy be doing when he is 20?



It's no longer a pinch that I feel but a punch.



Reality is hitting me more right now that I am no longer a teen, but not old enough to be called an adult. Kinda like in limbo..



20's still young, many would say. But once you hit the big 2 in front of your age, time appears to accelerate and there are more and more things to handle in your life.



I feel that there's so much more that I have to be responsible for, many more things that I have to consider as my decisions that I make are more important as they affect more than just myself.



Yet, looking at the way things currently are, I have much to do..





I want to deepen my faith in God and have a closer relationship with Him.



I want to learn how to love others better.



I want to study really really hard and smart for my A'levels.



I want to score straight As for my A'levels.



I want to pursue medicine/nutrition.



I want to be financially well-to-do and attain financial freedom thereafter.



I want to know a girl who loves herself for who she is, who thinks for others, wants God in the center of her life, who loves me for who I am, and is worth dying for.



I want to marry that beautiful girl.



I want to bring so much more meaning to her life and make her the happiest woman.



I want to live in a house that has a warm feel, homey, well-designed, clean and tidy.



I want to have another house in another country that is beside a lake.



I want to have a yacht that my friends and I share.



I want to explore the world with my wife and try out new and random stuff together.




I want to see the Northern lights and gaze at the stars with her.



I want to have kids with my wife.



I want them to be healthy, grow up to be humble, obedient, and God-fearing.



I want to tell my kids bed-time stories so that they have sweet dreams before they sleep.



I want to be able to spend quality time with them, as a family.



I want to teach my kids sports and have awesome family activities together, at the beach, at the park, or just at home.



I want my family, my wife's family, and my siblings' family to be bonded with each other.



I want my family to be close to the families of my best friends and let my children know that they are legendary.



I want to see my children become fine young men and beautiful women who walk in Faith and Wisdom.



I want my kids to see my wonderful parents, talk to them and get to know them better and spend time with them.




I want to be see my grandchildren, and teach them about love, and how to pray.



I want to catch up with my old friends and just chill out like how we used to.



I want to be embracing my wife and taking walks down memory lane when we're old.



I want to know that those I hold so dear to my heart, are taken care of, and are doing well.



I want to be by my wife's side when either of us departs this life.








And I want to see Jesus








when He calls me back.











It's 5am in the morning of 27 November 2011.







I guess this is my Wake-up Call?



Christopher Lye blogged at 2:39 AM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible