Photobucket

Friday, March 16, 2012



Twenty-One (Part 1)





On this day, I thank God for letting me live for 21 years, and for blessing me with loving parents, 4 beautiful sisters, one cute brother, a wonderful extended family, and amazing friends.



I would like to also thank everyone for wishing me a happy birthday, either on FB/SMS/Twitter/Phone or up-front. Thank you all for remembering and making the effort. Cos it made my day! :)


-----------------------------------------





I had been thinking of how to celebrate my 21st for a long time.. Whether to host a party, or to go out in small groups of friends.. But FINALLY, I decided that to just spend time with the people who have been living together with me all this while- my family! :D And I let them plan it for me.





-----------------------------------------


The clocked striked twelve and my sister revealed her present for me!





It is soooo nice smelling!! ~~~ And the scent stays for so long.. She said that she spent hours testing various colognes and this was the best.



I love it! :D



Later, after 6 hours of sleep...



My parents, my sister, and I started off the day with Mass at SVDP, and we offered our day up to God. :)



Then as I headed back home, I was pleasantly surprised with a $16 worth breakfast specially prepared by my sister!!!





SO DELICIOUS!! I love the buns!! :D it's toasted so well and inside them are small sausages with cheese placed on top of them. And the eggs! They are tasty, very yellow, and thick! She spent a lot of effort designing the whole meal for me and had to wake up rather early to get it done for me.


It was a perfect start for the day! :D





My brother had been preparing something for me too! He had been showing everyone else and holding it back till my birthday. He drew me TRANSFORMERS! :D and he also gave me earphones! An 8 year-old gives whatever he could to his older brother..


Love comes in the simplest of things too. :)


Then my parents brought out.... THIS!





I really liked the colour-combination that they picked for me because they match very well! AN I-POD NANO WATCH! :D



Despite the MRT breakdown from Dhoby Ghaut to Harbourfront, we made it to Sentosa by the shuttle bus thanks to the prompt action taken by SBS Transit! :D



We said a prayer together for it not to rain and indeed, the weather was the best for such an outing. :)














And we really had a great time there. Moreover, it was my first time at USS!! We sat on all the more-thrilling roller coasters but didn't get a chance to go on the Transformers 4D.. I enjoyed the Cylon! :D the Mummy ride was really good too, with all the special effects. And Shrek was funny!








Immediately after stepping out of the Shrek show, the song "Accidentally In Love" started playing!! The timing was JUST SO RIGHT!! And we all sang along to it. :)





The sky was beautiful..
















My brother sat on the less intense rides as my parents and grandma took care of him.


After that, we headed down to catch "The Artist"! :D it was my first ever silent movie, and also the first time watching a movie alone. I had to get my whole family to watch it too because it was a meaningful show- one worth watching.


We only had God to thank as we got on the last trains back home!! :D


Besides all these, I also got to know that I was enrolled in SP! :D


And the army safety poster was actually mistaken for second! :D


God is good. :)



Oh and I have presents from my 2 other sisters too! :D














As I have reached the age of independence, may I only depend on God.







Even more.



Christopher Lye blogged at 10:28 PM

Change your world
to change the world.


Me

 | 



i am, christopher lye
21 on 15 March 2012






Friends

CJC Shooting Club
Amos
Cassandra
Christine
Dennis
Evelyn
Huibing
Joel
John
Junyi
Phyllis
Rowena
Sock Han
Trisha
Weili
Wilbur
Wynee



Get aSALTed!

Get aSALTed!




The Heart Cry





The Afterglow


2008
September
October
November
December

2009
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

2010
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2011
January
February
March
April
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2012
January
February
March
April
May





Credits

Blogskins
Fonts (Dobkin)
Main Pic
Imageshack


some of the images and videos are taken from Google images and Youtube videos respectively

the links have been provided where possible